Lonely Planet Philippines (Travel Guide)
$ 29.99 (as of May 23, 2018, 8:54 pm)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
#1 best-selling guide to the Philippines*
Lonely Planet Philippines is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ogle at the Ifugao rice terraces, cruise past the secluded beaches and pristine lagoons of Bacuit Archipelago, or join the Ati-Atihan Festival in Kalibo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Philippines and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Philippines Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, literature, music, dance, sport, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 94 local maps
- Useful features – including Top Experiences, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Diving in the Philippines
- Coverage of Manila, Cebu, Baguio, Mindoro, Mindanao, Sulu, Palawan, Bohol, Corregidor, the Camotes Islands, the Visayas, Sagada, Apo Reef, Boracay, the Bacuit Archipelago, Siquijor, Camiguin, Bicol, Siargao, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Philippines, our most comprehensive guide to the Philippines, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Greg Bloom, Michael Grosberg, Trent Holden, Adam Karlin, and Kate Morgan.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Bestselling guide to the Philippines Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, January 2011 to December 2011.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Lonely Planet Philippines (Travel Guide)$ 20.01
Greg Bloom, Adam Karlin, Kate Morgan, Trent Holden, Michael Grosberg, Lonely Planet, Michael Grosberg, Greg Bloom, Trent Holden, Anna Kaminski, Paul Stiles
776, hundredths-inches, 504, hundredths-inches, 0, hundredths-pounds, 79, hundredths-inches, 776, hundredths-inches, 504, hundredths-inches, 110, hundredths-pounds, 79, hundredths-inches
English, Published, English, Original Language, English, Unknown, English, Published, English, Original Language, French, Unknown
80, hundredths-inches, 770, hundredths-inches, 84, hundredths-pounds, 500, hundredths-inches, 94, hundredths-inches, 772, hundredths-inches, 84, hundredths-pounds, 504, hundredths-inches