Cool Japan Guide: Fun in the Land of Manga, Lucky Cats and Ramen
$ 14.95 (as of January 24, 2019, 2:41 am)
Traveling to Japan has never been so much fun—visit the land of anime, manga, cosplay, hot springs and sushi!
This full-color graphic novel Japan guidebook is the first of its kind exploring Japanese culture from a cartoonist’s perspective. Cool Japan Guide takes you on a fun tour from the high-energy urban streets of Tokyo to the peaceful Zen gardens and Shinto shrines of Kyoto and introduces you to:
- the exciting world of Japanese food—from bento to sushi and everything in between.
- the otaku (geek) culture of Japan, including a manga market in Tokyo where artists display and sell their original artwork.
- the complete Japanese shopping experience, from combini (not your run-of-the-mill convenience stores!) to depato (department stores with everything).
- the world’s biggest manga, anime and cosplay festivals.
- lots of other exciting places to go and things to do—like zen gardens, traditional Japanese arts, and a ride on a Japanese bullet train.
Whether you’re ready to hop a plane and travel to Japan tomorrow, or interested in Japanese pop culture, this fun and colorful travelogue by noted comic book artist and food blogger Abby Denson, husband Matt, friend Yuuko, and sidekick, Kitty Sweet Tooth, will present Japan in a unique and fascinating way.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Cool Japan Guide: Fun in the Land of Manga, Lucky Cats and Ramen$ 6.85
Japan Travel Guide: Things I Wish I'D Known Before Going To Japan (The Everything Nippon Travel Guide Series)$ 10.49
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.